Thursday 5 February 2009

Thinking about Rob's lecture this week I completely agree that we must keep a positive attitude towards ICT. As he outlined there are so many ways that ICT saves us time especially being student teachers, I know my planning is much quicker and being able to redraft as many times as I like is also a real bonus. Finding a million resources has also never been easier. I do feel lucky to have such information at my finger tips but as the technology steps up so must we. As many of our leturers say they never had these opportunities when they were learning to teach, but I do think that the thing that scares me at least, is keeping up with all the new technologies and making sure I am fluent enough in it to really give the children the teaching they deserve. But at the end of the day, all I can do is my best and that is all anyone can do. Positive thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment