Monday 9 February 2009

Fun lecture today, love a bit of group singing!! As Rob outlined a lot of people are apprehensive about teaching ICT and music, especially together. I am usually one of those people, I love having a go on an instrument or providing opportunities for children to do the same but the thought of being in charge of a play or musical is terrifying! However, seeing what a laugh it was to sing as a year group was great, and has made me think why not! Obviously help and guidance would be needed but I have decided what an exciting target to be set for year four practice. I have previously been the person behind the scenes and helped with the costumes but would love to get a bit more hands on. I'm hoping this weeks task of creating some music using ICT will build my confidence in both subjects and also my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment