Tuesday 27 January 2009

I have to say I am excited about this module of ICT, and more to the point I am much more positive about it this time than I was when we last did it in year 1. I feel ICT is important to teaching and learning, I know I use it a lot on teaching practice! One thing I do think though, as ICT becomes more key in schools surely it should become more key in our course? I do believe although I have gained much more confidence and competence in ICT from just having a go in schools and in my own time, would it have been to everyones benefit to have ICT lectures before teaching practice? I personally feel I could have got more, and would get more out of the ICT available in school if we had lectures on ICT closer to that time. What do you think? Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Am interesting point, perhaps some ICT based directed tasks during TP would also help.

    ReplyDelete